We want you to join #TeamStCH at the 2020 Brighton Half Marathon on Sunday 23rd February 2020!
If you want to take on this great challenge whilst raising funds for your local hospice, book your place today and be a part of something amazing.
By joining #TeamStCH, you'll receive:
- A supporter pack including practical training advice and some handy hints to help boost your fundraising
- Your very own personalised St Catherine’s Hospice running vest
- Hints & tips sessions lead by a British Masters Gold Medallist
- Group training sessions
- Support from a community of like-minded runners, via the exclusive #TeamStCH Facebook group
- Wonderful race day cheer squads to spur you on to the finish line
To sign up for one of our charity places, click the Join #TeamStCH button.
Already got your place?
If you have managed to secure your own place in the run, we would love to have you in our team! There is no minimum sponsorship target and you will receive the same benefits as our charity place runners. To let us know you have your own place and would like to run for us, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the Brighton Half Marathon or fundraising for St Catherine’s Hospice, please contact the Events Team on 01293 583063 or email email@example.com.