This course will be held virtually via Zoom – please ensure that individual emails are supplied as we are unable to accept generic emails. After booking you will receive a joining link to the email address you have registered by the day before the event. This link is specific to the individual and we respectfully ask that this is not shared in anyway.
Making the most of the ReSPECT process and making your forms useful
Where: Virtual via Zoom (1.5 hrs)
Price: £40 or Free if you work within East Surrey (Surrey Heartlands CCG) (to include all course materials)
This virtual training is for all medical, senior nursing and allied health professionals who are competent in anticipatory care planning and only need training in the completing and signing the ReSPECT forms or who are key to contributing to the ReSPECT process.
The learning objectives for this training are:
- An understanding of ReSPECT
- An understanding of how ReSPECT fits with other Advance Care Planning (ACP) documents
- An overview of the legal and ethical aspects of ReSPECT
- An overview of how to complete a ReSPECT form
- An overview of the ReSPECT process locally
- To understand the differences between version 2 and version 3 of ReSPECT
- To view clinical examples of ReSPECT in action
- A checklist for ReSPECT conversations.
Please use the booking form to enrole onto this course. If you are entitled to a free place then select YES for the question Are you a St Catherine’s Hospice employee or volunteer.