This course is now full but if you would like to be added to a waiting list or to be notified of other dates, please complete the application form.
Free places available commissioned by HEEKSS. These sessions are suitable for district nurses and registered nurses working in any setting.
- What is an expected death
- The legal process and your responsibilities
- The difference between verification and certification of death
- Deaths that require a coroner’s investigation
- The practical skills required to verify an expected death
- Care after death.
Please be aware that this session underpins the theory and principles of VoED. It does not assess attendee’s as competent in VoED. Assessment of competencies should be arranged through your employer, taking account of your own local policy and protocols relating to VoED. A booklet will be provided to assist with achieving the required competency.
Room S1 and S2
The Turner Centre
St Catherine’s Hospice
Crawley, RH10 6BH
Any queries, please contact Anne Truett on 01293 447375
|November 19, 2018||9.30 to 12.30|