We have opportunities for Staff Nurses (Inpatient unit) and experienced Nursing Assistants (Inpatient/Community settings). If you have recently qualified, returning to practice or seeking a new challenge, why not consider a role with us ?
Come in and see us on Wednesday 27 September, 3pm until 7pm, we are offering
- Competitive salaries with evening and weekend enhancements
- A generous 27 days annual leave allowance each year, in addition to public holidays
- Staff pension scheme, with an employer contribution of up to 9% and a 6% employee contribution. Alternatively existing members can continue the NHS Pension
- Excellent learning and development opportunities, including personalised preceptorship, induction and development Training will be given to meet competency requirements.
- Broad range of in-house and support to attend external training & development
- Free staff support programmes, including clinical supervision, confidential counselling, occupational health (free Hep B and Flu jabs), flexible working, childcare vouchers, discounted gym membership, social events and well being days
We are located in Malthouse Road, Crawley, West Sussex, within commuting distance from Brighton and London and just a 5 minute walk from Crawley railway station.
For more information please contact the HR Department on 01293 447372
All post are subject to Enhanced DBS clearance