We continue to provide care and support to people on our wards as usual, and if you want to visit someone you’re still very welcome to do so.
We have put some extra precautions in place to help keep you, and everyone else at the hospice, as safe as we can. We appreciate your help with these.
- Visiting hours are between 10.00am to 7.00pm
- Please call in advance to let us know that you are planning to visit. This will help limit any waiting times and allow us to keep everyone safe
- Each patient may have two nominated people visit at any time without needing to book
- Visits are for up to two hours, and each visit can have up to two people in addition to the nominated people if they are present
- Please note, our onsite coffee shop is now closed, but we will still provide food and beverages to patients and their visitors from our main hospice kitchen. Any of our team will be happy to help you with this.
We have a receptionist on duty seven days a week, between 8.30am and 6.15pm. After these times, we lock the main hospice doors so please just ring the doorbell.
***Assistance animals and pets are welcome to visit loved ones at the hospice. We just ask that they are fully vaccinated and have had regular flea and worm treatment.***
Welcome Tour of St Catherine’s