**Update due to coronavirus**
We continue to provide care and support to people on our wards as usual, and if you want to visit someone you’re still very welcome to do so.
We have put some extra precautions in place to help keep you, and everyone else at the hospice, as safe as we can. We appreciate your help with these.
- Visiting hours are between 10.00am to 5.00pm
- Please call in advance to let us know that you are planning to visit. This will help limit any waiting times and allow us to keep everyone safe
- All patients are allowed to have four nominated people on their visitor list
- Unfortunately, this list cannot be changed once confirmed
- Each visitor is allowed one hour per day
- Only one visitor per visit unless nominated visitors are from the same household and then two people may visit together
- Unfortunately at present, we do not consider it safe for children under the age of five years to visit
- Visitors will be expected to wear PPE for their own safety and that of the patient they are visiting. This includes a face mask which must sit over the nose and mouth, a plastic apron, gloves, and goggles.
- Each visitor will be required to take a LFT – Lateral Flow Test for Covid- 19 upon arrival at the hospice each day
Please note, our onsite coffee shop is now closed, but we will still provide food and beverages to patients and their visitors from our main hospice kitchen. Any of our team will be happy to help you with this.
We have a receptionist on duty seven days a week, between 9am and 4.15pm. After these times, we lock the main hospice doors so please just ring the doorbell.
Welcome Tour of St Catherine’s