Being a part of #TeamStCH
When you sign up to take part in a running event for St Catherine’s Hospice, you automatically become a member of Team StCH: an incredible, inspiring group of fundraisers who take on amazing challenges to raise money and awareness for their local hospice.
Every penny you raise will make a huge difference, and allow us to be there for more people that need us when life comes full circle. As a way of saying thank you for choosing to support St Catherine’s, we offer a range of benefits for those who are taking on a run for us. These include:
- A fundraising pack which will include sponsorship hints, tips and training plans.
- Support from a community of like-minded runners, of all abilities.
- A wonderful cheering team along the route to cheer you on and hand out energy-boosting sweets.
- A St Catherine’s Hospice running vest to let everyone know who you are running for.
- Invitation to a post-event party to celebrate your amazing achievement and much more.
The difference you’ll make
Every single person that fundraises for St Catherine’s Hospice is doing something extraordinary: we can’t be there for those in our local community who are facing death and bereavement without the support of people like you.
Here, Jo explains why she chose to run for us, and what hospice care means to her. We hope you’ll be inspired by Jo’s story and want to join her on #TeamStCH.