Bag your place in the Brighton Half Marathon 2019!
We understand the training and commitment that goes into such a challenge. Whether you're a novice or a seasoned runner, we're here to support you every step of the way. From securing a place to crossing the finish line, we'll be on hand with the following:
- A fundraising pack which will include sponsorship hints, tips and training plans
- A St Catherine’s Hospice running vest to let everyone know who you are running for
- Hints & tips sessions lead by a British Masters M60 Gold Medalist
- Social meetings including a Pasta Party
- Support from a community of like-minded runners, of all abilities via an exclusive, private Facebook group
- Local, group training sessions
- Wonderful cheering teams along the route to cheer you on and hand out energy-boosting sweets
For more information, please contact the Events Team on 01293 583063 or email email@example.com.