Be part of the second largest marathon in the UK, whilst raising money for people with a life-limiting illness.
Every year, thousands of athletes of all abilities from around the country take on this fantastic event to raise vital funds for charity. Next year, YOU could be one of them!
Join #TeamSTCH for the Brighton Marathon 2018 and have an experience you’ll never forget. We understand the training and commitment that goes into such a challenge. Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned runner, we’re here to support you every step of the way.
From securing a place to crossing the finish line, we’ll be on hand with the following:
- A fundraising pack which will include sponsorship hints, tips and training plans
- A St Catherine’s Hospice running vest to let everyone know who you are running for
- Hints & tips sessions lead by a British Masters M60 Gold Medalist
- Social meetings including a Pasta Party
- Support from a community of like-minded runners, of all abilities via an exclusive, private Facebook group
- Local, group training sessions
- Wonderful cheering teams along the route to cheer you on and hand out energy-boosting sweets
The general entry system for the 2018 Brighton Marathon has now closed. If you were lucky enough to secure your own place in the Brighton Marathon and would like to run as part of #TeamSTCH, we’d love to hear from you! You’d of course be welcome to all of the benefits above.
For more information, please contact the Events Team on 01293 583063 or email email@example.com.