Join Team StCH for the Brighton Marathon weekend 2020 and have an experience you'll never forget.
With a range of events to get involved in; Brighton 10k, Brighton Marathon or the BM Ride, we’ve got something for everyone! We understand the training and commitment that goes into such a challenge and whether you're a novice or a seasoned eventer, we're here to support you every step of the way. From securing a place to crossing the finish line, we'll be on hand with the following:
- A fundraising pack which will include sponsorship hints, tips and training plans
- A St Catherine’s Hospice running vest or cycling to let everyone know who you are supporting
- Hints & tips sessions lead by experienced runners and cyclists
- Social meetings including a Pasta Party
- Support from a community of like-minded runners and cyclists, of all abilities via an exclusive, private Facebook group
- Local, group training sessions
- Wonderful cheering teams along the route to cheer you on and hand out energy-boosting sweets
For more information, please contact the Events Team on 01293 583063 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.