Join #TeamStCH for one of Europe’s most popular marathons!
Starting out at Preston Park, the route takes in some fantastic scenery across the city and along the seafront before finishing on Madeira Drive.
We understand the training and commitment that goes into running a marathon, and whether you're a novice or a seasoned runner, we're here to support you every step of the way. From securing a place to crossing the finish line, we'll be on hand with the following:
- A supporter pack including practical training advice and some handy hints to help boost your fundraising
- Your very own personalised St Catherine’s Hospice running vest
- Hints & tips sessions lead by a British Masters Gold Medallist
- Group training sessions
- Support from a community of like-minded runners, via the exclusive #TeamStCH Facebook group
- Wonderful race day cheer squads to spur you on to the finish line
To sign up for one of our charity places, click the Join #TeamStCH button
Already got your place?
If you have managed to secure your own place in the marathon, we would love to have you in our team! There is no minimum sponsorship target and you will receive the same benefits as our charity place runners. To let us know you have your own place and would like to run for us, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the Brighton Marathon, or fundraising for St Catherine’s Hospice, please contact the Events Team on 01293 447361 or email email@example.com.