Just Walk is a charity walking challenge that is suitable for every age and fitness level – an event for all the family!
With Just Walk, there is a walking route for everyone; you can choose to walk 10K, 25K, 35K, 45K, or 60K on behalf of St Catherine’s Hospice, with all routes starting at Goodwood Racecourse.
Alongside stunning views you will be supported as you take the first steps on your walk and fundraising journey. You will be provided with:
- A full event pack upon registering that includes training advice
- A fundraising pack bursting with ideas on how to raise sponsorship for St Catherine’s
- Newsletters with all the latest event information and reminders.
- Refreshment power stations along the route with drinks, snacks, support staff and cheerers with big smiles and lots of encouragement
- Hot drinks at the start and finish as well as a glass of bubbly to finish!
- A Just Walk medal awarded to everyone that finishes the walk
- "Just Walked” certificates given to everyone who completes any route length
For more information on how you can get involved, contact our events team on 01293 447355 or email email@example.com
Please note that anyone taking part who is under the age of 18 must be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult. No dogs are allowed on the routes or at Goodwood Racecourse.