Take in the breathtaking South Downs and Sussex countryside as you walk to raise money for St Catherine’s Hospice!
Taking place on Saturday 12th May, Just Walk is a charity walking challenge that is suitable for every age and fitness level – it’s an event for all the family!
With Just Walk, there is a walking route for everyone; from those finding their hiking feet and just starting out with the 10K route through to the experienced adventurer taking on the 60K route. You can choose to walk 10K, 25K, 35K, 45K, or 60K on behalf of St Catherine’s Hospice, with all routes starting at Goodwood Racecourse.
Alongside stunning views you will be supported as you take the first steps on your walk and fundraising journey. You will be provided with:
- A full event pack upon registering that includes training advice
- A fundraising pack bursting with ideas on how to raise sponsorship for St Catherine’s
- Newsletters with all the latest event information and reminders.
- Refreshment power stations along the route with drinks, snacks, support staff and cheerers with big smiles and lots of encouragement
- Hot drinks at the start and finish as well as a glass of bubbly to finish!
- A Just Walk medal awarded to everyone that finishes the walk
- “Just Walked” certificates given to everyone who completes any route length
Registering for this beautiful outdoor walking event is easy! Simply click here, select St Catherine’s Hospice as your chosen charity and help us be there when life comes full circle.
Sign up to take part before 30 November and make the most of an early bird discount of 10%! Don’t miss out and register today.
For more information on how you can get involved, contact our events team on 01293 447355 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that anyone taking part who is under the age of 18 must be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult. No dogs are allowed on the routes or at Goodwood Racecourse.