Walk, jog, or run the unique London 2 Brighton ultra-marathon endurance event. Travel 100km from London to Brighton along a fully signposted and supported route.
As an ultra marathon, the London 2 Brighton challenge is one of the most testing events that the UK has to offer. Whether you choose to walk, jog, or run the 100km from London to Brighton, you can push yourself to the limit with full medical support and signposting the whole way along the route. This is a unique experience, as well as a truly different test of endurance which will be a huge help with fundraising – last year the average entrant raised over double minimum sponsorship.
A member of our events team, Michaela, took on this ultra marathon in 2015, so we can talk with you in detail about whether this extreme challenge is for you, as well as giving fundraising and training advice. Michaela, said: “It was really tough, but something I am so glad to have accomplished. I am incredibly proud to have completed it and I don’t think I will ever forget the feeling of crossing that finish line.”
Reasons to take a St Catherine’s Hospice place in the London 2 Brighton challenge
- 20% off the standard entry fee as St Catherine’s is a charity partner
- Free hot meals, drinks, and snacks along the route
- Free London 2 Brighton buff to wear on the day
- Medal, t-shirt, and celebratory glass of bubbly at the finish line
- Pace walkers, medics, doctors and massage to support you all the way
- Fully signposted route
- Timing chips and an online tracker so that friends and family can check your progress
- Training tips and advice from Michaela, our Events Fundraiser, who has completed the challenge in the past
- Free St Catherine’s Hospice fundraising pack to help you easily reach your minimum sponsorship target.
If you’d like to know more about taking on the London 2 Brighton challenge for St Catherine’s Hospice, fill out the form and a member of our events team will get in touch to talk about how we can support you. For more information contact the Events Team on 01293 447355 or e-mail email@example.com.
Full route: £69
Half Route: £49
Sign up with a friend or family member before the end of February and get 40% off your registration fee.
Full route: £395
Half route: £250