Experience the adrenaline rush of a half marathon, while raising money for people with a life-limiting illness.
Join us for the brand-new London Landmarks Half Marathon; a closed road, central London run. It is the only half marathon to go through both the City of London and City of Westminster, and we’d love you to join our team.
Not your average half marathon
From cultural landmarks and heritage to the city’s quirky and hidden secrets, runners will get to explore the capital on a route like no other. 10,000 runners will start on Pall Mall, finish by Downing Street and have fabulous views of London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
By running and fundraising for #TeamStCH, the money that you raise will make a huge difference. You’ll be given plenty of fundraising ideas to help you reach your target, and you’ll also receive:
- A fundraising pack which will include sponsorship hints, tips and training plans
- Support from a community of like-minded runners, of all abilities
- A wonderful cheering team along the route to cheer you on and hand out energy-boosting sweets
- A St Catherine’s Hospice running vest to let everyone know who you are running for
- A sense of pride and personal achievement when you cross the finish line
Date: Sunday 25 March
Registration fee: £25
Minimum sponsorship: £400
Got a place already? Then join Team StCH and you will get all the benefits listed above. We’d love to have you on our team!
Public entry for the London Landmarks Half Marathon has sold out. With a limited number of St Catherine’s charity places available, we are eager to hear from anyone who would like to take part. To apply for a St Catherine’s charity place, please complete the form and we will be in touch shortly.
For more information, contact the Events Team on 01293 447355 or email email@example.com