We want you to join #TeamStCH for the London Landmarks Half Marathon on Sunday 29th March 2020!
Now heading into its third year, the LLHM offers runners a unique route exploring the grand, quirky and hidden landmarks of the capital. The public ballot has now closed, but you can secure your spot on the start line by running for St Catherine’s Hospice.
By joining #TeamStCH, you'll receive:
- A supporter pack including practical training advice and some handy hints to help boost your fundraising
- Your very own personalised St Catherine’s Hospice running vest
- Hints & tips sessions lead by a British Masters Gold Medallist
- Group training sessions
- Support from a community of like-minded runners, via the exclusive #TeamStCH Facebook group
- Wonderful race day cheer squads to spur you on to the finish line
To sign up for one of our charity places, click the Join #TeamStCH button.
Already got your place?
If you were lucky enough to secure your own place in the London Landmarks Half Marathon, we would love to have you in our team! There is no minimum sponsorship target and you will receive the same benefits as our charity place runners. To let us know you have your own place and would like to run for us, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the London Landmarks Half Marathon or fundraising for St Catherine’s Hospice, please contact the Events Team on 01293 583063 or email email@example.com.