We want you to join #TeamStCH for the London Landmarks Half Marathon on Sunday 1st August 2021!
The LLHM offers runners a unique route exploring the grand, quirky and hidden landmarks of the capital. General registration is by public ballot, but you can guarantee your spot on the start line by running for St Catherine’s Hospice.
By joining #TeamStCH, you'll receive:
- A supporter pack including practical training advice and some handy hints to help boost your fundraising
- Your very own personalised St Catherine’s Hospice running vest
- Hints & tips sessions lead by a British Masters Gold Medallist
- Group training sessions
- Support from a community of like-minded runners, via the exclusive #TeamStCH Facebook group
- Wonderful race day cheer squads to spur you on to the finish line
To sign up for one of our charity places, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already got your place?
If you were lucky enough to secure your own place in the London Landmarks Half Marathon, we would love to have you in our team! There is no minimum sponsorship target and you will receive the same benefits as our charity place runners. To let us know you have your own place and would like to run for us, email email@example.com.
If you have any questions about the London Landmarks Half Marathon or fundraising for St Catherine’s Hospice, please contact the Events Team on 01293 447361 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.