We want you to join #TeamStCH for the London Landmarks Half Marathon on Sunday 2 April 2023!
The LLHM offers runners a unique route exploring the grand, quirky and hidden landmarks of the capital. General registration is by public ballot, but you can guarantee your spot on the start line by running for St Catherine’s Hospice.
By joining #TeamStCH, you'll receive:
- A supporter pack including practical training advice and some handy hints to help boost your fundraising
- Your very own personalised St Catherine’s Hospice running vest
- Hints & tips sessions from our running specialists, including a British Masters Gold Medallist
- Informal group training sessions
- Wonderful race day cheer squads to spur you on to the finish line
To sign up for one of our charity places, please email email@example.com.
Prefer to get your own space?
You can sign up for the ballot and if you're lucky enough to secure your own place in the London Landmarks Half Marathon, you can still join our team! There is no minimum sponsorship target and you will receive the same benefits as our charity place runners. To let us know you have your own place and would like to run for us, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the London Landmarks Half Marathon or fundraising for St Catherine’s Hospice, please contact the Events Team on 01293 447361 or email email@example.com.