Be part of one of the most iconic running events in the world, whilst raising money for people with a life-limiting illness.
Every year, thousands of athletes of all abilities from around the globe take on this fantastic event to raise vital funds for charity. Next year, YOU could be one of them!
Join #TeamStCH for the London Marathon 2018 and have an experience you’ll never forget. We understand the training and commitment that goes into such a challenge. Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned runner, we’re here to support you every step of the way.
From securing a place to crossing the finish line, we’ll be on hand with the following:
- A fundraising pack which will include sponsorship hints, tips and training plans
- A St Catherine’s Hospice running vest to let everyone know who you are running for
- Hints & tips sessions lead by a British Masters M60 Gold Medalist
- Social meetings including a Pasta Party
- Support from a community of like-minded runners, of all abilities via an exclusive, private Facebook group
- Local, group training sessions
- Free transport up to Blackheath Common – the start line – on marathon day
- Wonderful cheering teams along the route to cheer you on and hand out energy-boosting sweets
At St Catherine’s Hospice, we truly appreciate the dedication that comes with training for a marathon, and know how important it is that you arrive at the starting line in Greenwich Park feeling healthy, well prepared and ready to go!
Please note – by registering your interest for a Golden Bond place, it does not guarantee you a charity place.
The public ballot entry system for the 2018 Virgin Money London Marathon has now closed. All runners will be notified in October if they have been successful or unsuccessful in securing a ballot place.
For more information, please contact the Events Team on 01293 583063 or email email@example.com