Cycle the Prudential Ride London – Surrey 100. Race in the closed streets of London for a unique cycling experience.
This festival of cycling is a world-famous chance to get on your bike and pedal through the specially closed streets of London. As part of a cycling club or going solo, you can push yourself with this unique 100 mile route.
Reasons to take on the Prudential Ride London for St Catherine’s Hospice
- A FREE St Catherine’s Hospice cycle vest
- Training rides with local cycle group
- A fundraising pack with plenty of ideas on how to raise sponsorship
- A dedicated cheering squad on the day
- A post-ride party in London to celebrate your achievements.
Get a place in Ride London
Register for a St Catherine’s Hospice charity place on the form below, then register for the official ballot here
. When Ride London announce their ballot, we’ll award 21 lucky cyclists
with a St Catherine’s Hospice guaranteed charity place, or welcome you to the team as an own-place cyclist!The ballot officially closes at 17:00 on 6 January 2017 but last year they closed early because of the number of applications, so send us your contact details and apply for the Ride London ballot today.
- Fill out our form to get a St Catherine’s Hospice charity place.
- Register here for the Prudential Ride London festival of cycling ballot.
For more information contact the Events Team on 01293 447355 or e-mail email@example.com
.Registration fee (charity places only):
£40 Minimum sponsorship (charity places only):