Experience the adrenaline rush of a half marathon, whilst raising money for people with a life-limiting illness.
We are thrilled to announce that for the second year the Run Reigate committee have chosen St Catherine’s Hospice as their charity partner for 2017 and we want YOU to join our team.
Join St Catherine’s, running along the stunning rural Surrey countryside and help us to be there for local people and those close to them when life comes full circle.
Awarded the silver award for the UK’s best half marathon in the 2015 Running Awards, the half marathon and the return of the 10k route will provide you with not only a stunning backdrop for your run, but also live music on route and a warm up at the start led by British Military Fitness.
By running and fundraising for #TeamStCH, the money that you raise will make a huge difference. You’ll be given plenty of fundraising ideas to help you reach your target, and you’ll also receive:
• A FREE charity place
• A fundraising pack which will include sponsorship hints, tips and training plans
• Support from a community of like-minded runners, of all abilities
• A wonderful cheering team along the route to cheer you on and hand out energy-boosting sweets
• A St Catherine’s Hospice running vest to let everyone know who you are running for
• A sense of pride and personal achievement when you cross the finish line.
Date: Sunday 17 September 2017
Location: Race starts at Priory Park, Reigate, RH2 7RL
Charity Places are FREE!
Minimum Sponsorship: £250
Got a place already? Then join Team STCH and you will get all the benefits listed above. We’d love to have you on Team STCH!
With a limited number of St Catherine’s charity places available, we are eager to hear from anyone who would like to take part. To apply for a St Catherine’s charity place in Run Reigate 2017, please complete the form below and we will be in touch shortly.
For more information contact the Events Team on 01293 447355 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org