- St Catherine’s Hospice is committed to protecting your privacy and maintaining the security of any personal information received from you. We strictly adhere to the requirements of the data protection legislation in the UK.
The purpose of this statement is to explain to you what personal information we collect and how we may use it.
- When you submit an enquiry or place an order we need to know your details. This allows us to process and fulfil your enquiry and/or order. You have the option to withhold personal information that is not required for the order process.
- We use your personal information solely for the purpose of directly communicating with you.
- We do not sell, rent or exchange your personal information with any third party for commercial reasons, beyond the essential requirement for credit/debit card validation during purchase.
- We follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information which you have given us, to prevent unauthorised access in accordance with the UK data protection legislation.
- We do not collect sensitive information about you except when you specifically knowingly provide it. In order to maintain the accuracy of our database, you can check, update or remove your personal details by logging into our website.
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Integrated services that require Google Analytics to collect data via advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers
- Conversion tracking with facebook advertising
- Remarketing with facebook advertising
- Conversion tracking with Twitter advertising
- Remarketing with Twitter advertising
- Conversion tracking with LinkedIn advertising
- Remarketing with LinkedIn advertising
- In order to process credit/debit card transactions, the bank or card processing agency may require verification of your personal details for authorisation outside the EEA (European Economic Area). Your information will not be transferred outside the EEA for any other purpose.
- If you have any questions about privacy please contact us at
St Catherine’s Hospice,
Tel: 01293 447333
or email email@example.com
Maintaining your privacy and dignity is of paramount importance to us. Confidential information given by you will remain safe and secure. We share clinical information within our team and with other health care providers if we feel it is important to help others care for you. No other information will be shared without your consent. If you specifically ask for something to be kept confidential and not shared we will not repeat this. No discussions will take place about you between hospice staff and your relatives or carers unless you agree to this.