We aspire to a world where everyone can face death informed, supported and pain free.
To do that we rely on the help of our local community. Here’s just some of what we accomplished together, and the impact we made, in 2022-23.
- Last year we cared for around 2,400 people
- We provided 3,902 days of inpatient care
- 38% of people we cared for had a diagnosis other than cancer
- 26,378 telephone calls were made to patients, carers and professionals to support care at home
- 3,147 visits were made to people in their homes, supporting them in practical care
What our patients and their friends, family and carers say:
“The service was outstanding and I felt that someone was always at the end of the phone if I needed them”.
“The staff are incredible and caring and have made us all feel loved. It is a place I would recommend to everyone I know. Thank you”.
“My care has been absolutely fantastic. Everything has been wonderful and I feel very lucky to have been under your care”.
“The kindness, compassion and understanding I have received from all the staff; I can think of no one thing which could have improved my experience”.
For more reviews, go to our Reviews and Feedback page.
Our Annual Reports and Accounts
Please take a look at our reports and accounts, which highlight our achievements over recent years.