We aspire to a world where everyone can face death informed, supported and pain free.
To do that we rely on the help of our local community. Here’s just some of what we accomplished together, and the impact we made, in 2020-21.
- Last year we cared for more than 2,000 people
- Approximately 1,300 were cared for at the end of life
- 40% of people we cared for had a diagnosis other than cancer
- Around 290 contacts were made with patients each day
- Around 4000 visits to patients were made by our Practical Care Team to allow them to stay at home
What our patients and their friends, family and carers say:
“The service was outstanding and I felt that someone was always at the end of the phone if I needed them”.
“The staff are incredible and caring and have made us all feel loved. It is a place I would recommend to everyone I know. Thank you”.
“My care has been absolutely fantastic. Everything has been wonderful and I feel very lucky to have been under your care”.
“The kindness, compassion and understanding I have received from all the staff; I can think of no one thing which could have improved my experience”.
For more reviews, go to our Reviews and Feedback page.
Our Annual Reports and Accounts
Please take a look at our annual review and accounts, which highlight our achievements over the past year.