Free course, commissioned by HEEKSS.
Our Compassion Awareness Education Sessions are suitable for all Health and Social Care staff.
- explain the characteristics of compassionate care
- describe the importance of compassion in practice
- identify examples of compassionate care
- describe compassion fatigue in themselves and others
- list approaches to proactively manage stress in the workplace.
Room S1 and S2
The Turner Centre
St Catherine’s Hospice
Crawley, RH10 6BH
|June 1, 2017||9.30 am to 12.30 pm|