This course is now full. If you wish to be placed on a reserve list for 24th April or 1st June, please contact Anne Truett on 01293 447375.
Free course, commissioned by HEEKSS.
Our Compassion Awareness Education Sessions are suitable for all Health and Social Care staff.
- explain the characteristics of compassionate care
- describe the importance of compassion in practice
- identify examples of compassionate care
- describe compassion fatigue in themselves and others
- list approaches to proactively manage stress in the workplace.
Room S1 and S2
The Turner Centre
St Catherine’s Hospice
Crawley, RH10 6BH
|June 1, 2017||9.30am - 12.30pm|