London Marathon 2024
Would you like to join #TeamStCH for the world’s most popular marathon? Participate in this iconic marathon starting out at Blackheath Common on Sunday 21 April 2024.
We have now filled all of our charity places for the London Marathon! However, please contact the Fundraising Team on 01293 447361 if you'd like to find out about other events you can take part in.
Ballot places: If you manage to secure your own place, we would love to have you on our team! There is no minimum sponsorship target and you will receive the same benefits as our charity place runners.
St Catherine's Charity places: We have a limited number of charity places available with a minimum sponsorship of £2250. To apply for one of our in-person London Marathon charity places, please click the orange ‘Apply to join #TeamStCH’ button below:
We understand the training and commitment that goes into running a marathon, and whether you're a novice or a seasoned runner, we're here to support you every step of the way. From securing a place to crossing the finish line, we'll be on hand with the following:
- Ongoing support
- A supporter pack including practical training advice and some handy hints to help boost your fundraising
- Your very own personalised St Catherine's Hospice running vest
- Hints & tips sessions lead by our in-house running specialists (including a professional osteopath)
- Welcome event
- Group training sessions
- On the day StCH cheer stations
- On the day transport to the marathon (Return not included)
- Support from a community of like-minded runners, via the exclusive #TeamStCH Facebook group
- Post-race celebration
Hear from Gemma and Dean, whose Mam Marilyn was under our care, as they share why they ran the London Marathon for our hospice in 2021.
If you have any questions about the London Marathon, or fundraising for St Catherine’s Hospice, please contact the Events Team on 01293 447361 or email email@example.com.