Your donations to our shops can make a huge difference.
We very much appreciate your generous donations and we will gratefully accept your clothes, bric-a-brac, books, DVDs, CDs, records, toys and furniture, including working white goods.
Can you collect donations?
We can collect your donations if that helps, so please just call our central warehouse to arrange on 01293 583077.
We also offer complete house clearances so please just give us a call to find out more.
What can you accept?
Unfortunately there are a few items we aren’t able to accept:
• Upholstered furniture without the correct fire labels
• Gas appliances or oil fired / paraffin stoves
• LED televisions and monitors that aren’t working
• Firearms or any type of weapon
• Video tapes
• Safety equipment such as cycle, motorcycle and riding helmets
• Corner units or large wall units
• Medical equipment.
Make your donation go further with Gift Aid. Gift Aid is a simple way for us to make your donations worth 25% more. It’s easy to sign up and doesn’t cost you a penny, you just need to be a UK taxpayer. So don’t bin it – bag it, bring it and remember to ask us about Gift Aid for it.